Evotech Performance Touring Bar End Weights '21-'23 Aprilia RS 660Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Aprilia RS 660
- Direct replacement for Aprilia’s left and right OE handlebar weights
- Stylish design with Evotech Performance logos and aesthetic
- Precise, fuss-free installation with EP’s bespoke mounting design
- All stainless steel construction, including all fasteners
- EP’s signature durable power-coating for the Bar End Weights
- No alterations to motorcycle or Bar End Weights required
Why should I fit Touring style EP Bar End Weights?
Due to their position, motorcycle handlebars can encounter bangs and scrapes during use, thus handlebar ends are designed to be replaceable. EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Aprilia RS 125 Replica GP are manufactured from stainless steel with a durable matt, back powder-coating to offer a high quality substitution for Aprilia’s original parts. The Touring style is one of three Bar End Weight sizes offered by Evotech Performance, this larger option is great for longer Touring rides or regular commuting.
Note: EP Bar End Weights (Touring) weigh less than the OE parts, which could affect handlebar vibrations.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.