TST Industries 2 Pin LED Flasher Relay GEN2-F
This relay will fix your flash rate problem caused by aftermarket signal lights and/or integrated tail light. If your signal lights flash too fast or do not flash, this part is your solution! Plug and play - easy installation.
Only ONE relay is needed per motorcycle regardless of front and rear signal set-up.
- Slows signaling flash rate back to the normal rate when your bike goes into hyperflash state (or your signals stay on constantly)
- Adjustable functionality to speed up or slow down flash rate to your preference
- Plug and play installation: simply replaces the relay already on your bike
- Fits like OEM
- Relay housing is flexible so that you can access the adjustment dial inside the unit
This component works with the following signal configurations:
- All stock
- Stock taillight, aftermarket signals
- Integrated taillight, stock signals
- Integrated taillight, aftermarket signals.
The relay comes preset to 85 cycles per minute. You can alter the flash rate to make it faster or slower. If you slip off the grey cover you can access an adjuster that will enable you to change the flash rate to your liking.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please make sure your bike uses a 2-pin relay for the signaling system. If your bike has hazard lights it may need a 4-pin relay which we do not carry. Please also note the pin configuration and make sure it matches what is on your bike. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY FITMENT BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.