Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Rear Tire
Original Equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product.
- * Single Groove Technology greatly improves wear
- * WSBK derived materials and structure for increased agility and intuitive handling
- * Innovating and exclusive Pirelli-patented high-modulus carcass Lyocel fiber
- * Tire profile features variable geometry from the center to the shoulders for an increase in contact patch and quicker entry into turns
- * Tire carcass has variable density from center to the shoulders to provide maximum linearity and stability through turns and to maintain optimal trajectory
- * TL (tubeless)
- * 58 (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH
- * OE for Ducati 1199 Panigale
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.