CRG RC2 Brake & Clutch Levers - Yamaha MT-07/FZ-07/MT-09/FZ-09/XSR700/XSR900/FJ-09/Tracer 900 GT/Tenere 700
The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes.
The RC2 levers are available in Standard and "Shorty" (1-1/4" shorter that the Standard) lengths and in 3 anodized colors - Black, Red and Gold.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction
- 6 On-The-Fly Adjustable Positions
- Standard or "Shorty" Lever Lengths
- Scuff Resistant, Black Delrin Replaceable Tip
- Intergrated, Black Plated, CNC Machined, Torx Hardware
- Laser Etched Graphics
- Offered in 3 Anodized Colors - Black, Red and Gold
- Applications for most late model sportbikes
- Yamaha MT-07 2018-2021
- Yamaha FZ-07 2014-2017
- Yamaha MT-09 2018-2020
- Yamaha FZ-09 2014-2017
- Yamaha FJ-09/Tracer 900 2015-2021
- Yamaha Tracer 900 GT 2018-2021
- Yamaha XSR700 2016-2021
- Yamaha XSR900 2018-2021
- Yamaha Tenere 700 2019-2021
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.