Attack Performance Fully Adjustable Rearset Kit Ducati 848-1098-1198SKU: -01
Attack Performance Fully Adjustable Rearset Kit Ducati 848-1098-1198
- * Attack Foot Controls are manufactured in Southern California from 7075 T6 aerospace grade aluminum alloy.
- * Unlike low-budget 6061 - utlized by other manufacturers - our material is rated at a tensile strength of 76,000 KSI (as opposed to only 42,000 KSI with 6061 grade material), making Attack Rearsets more than 50% stronger than other brands.
- * Utilizing superior material with better weight-to-strength ratio enables innovative design to produce lighter, thinner foot controls without sacrificing strength or durability.
- * A very wide range of adjustability accommodates any boot size, and permits the ultimate sweet spot for any rider to be dialed in quickly.
- * Survivability - built into each model after extensive and rigorous on-track R&D - gives Attack Foot Controls the edge over the competition.
- * Partial "breakaway" pegs are designed, in case of hard touchdown, to leave enough of the peg intact for the rider to finish the race.
- * Quick-change pegs eliminate the need to remove the entire rearset in order to replace, with easily accessible peg release screws.
- * Tightly sprung retracting shift and brake pedals virtually eliminate broken levers.
We Also Recommend
Attack Performance Adjustable Rearsets 2010-2014 BMW S1000RR - Black
Attack Performance Adjustable Rearsets 2007-2012 Triumph Daytona 675 - Gold
Attack Performance Adjuster Rearsets 2014-2017 KTM 1290 Superduke
Attack Performance Adjustable Rear Set Kit For 2015-2018 Yamaha R1/R1M/R1S