TST Industries Full Undertail Closeout '21-'23 Yamaha MT-09
- Seamless design that retains the OEM geometry while ditching the stock fender mounting hole
- Color and texture matched to surrounding OEM Yamaha undertail components
- Injection molded polymer alloy construction
- Retains undertail key lock access
- Protects the undertail locking barrel with a spring-loaded actuating cover
- Step-by-step installation video demonstrates the installation from start to finish
- Uses stock hardware for mounting
- No modification is required for installation
Removing the stock fender results in an unsightly gap on the stock undertail. You can fill that gap in with an undertail closeout, but the end result isn't seamless or as clean as we would like the 2021+ Yamaha MT-09 tail to look. That's why we went back to the drawing board and designed a full undertail that retains the stock geometry while completely eliminating the OEM fender mounting gap for a truly clean and finished appearance. The injection molded polymer alloy construction is color and texture matched to the surrounding Yamaha tail components, making this full undertail look and feel like a stock component that was installed on your MT-09 at the factory. This exclusive TST Full Undertail also features a unique spring-loaded actuating lock cover to ensure that the seat lock remains easily accessible and protected. The simple installation process utilizes all of the stock undertail hardware and can be performed in minutes, that way you don't spend hours in the garage when you could be out riding. You can even follow along with our step-by-step installation video as Bart demonstrates the entire procedure from start to finish. Ditch the undertail hole and transform your 2021+ Yamaha MT-09 with the cleanest undertail on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.