TST Industries Elite-1 Fender Eliminator '23+ Kawasaki ZX-4RR
Kawasaki's ZX-4RR is built with race DNA running through almost every part of it, so we set out to make the tail section reflect that race-inspired look as much as possible. We started by removing the oversized stock fender and designed an exclusive Undertail Closeout to fill the gap left behind on the undertail panel. We specifically designed our injection molded ABS plastic closeout to be color and texture-matched to the surrounding panels, ensuring it looks like it rolled out of the factory with it already installed. With the Undertail Closeout serving as the mounting base for the high mount options, you're able to mount your license plate with extremely lightweight components that are built to last and don't carry any unnecessary bulk, or go with our Low Mount kit for the sleekest look possible. Our Elite-1 Fender Eliminator kits offer the cleanest tail tidy solutions on the market and ensure that all eyes are on your ZX-4RR and not the oversized stock fender hanging off of the tail.
- Includes color and texture matched injection molded ABS plastic alloy TST Undertail Closeout to fill in the gap left behind after removing the stock fender
- Available in three different configurations: Low Mount, Standard High Mount (non-adjustable), and Adjustable High Mount
- Adjustable license plate bracket is manufactured from CNC machined aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Standard and Low Mount license plate brackets are manufactured from laser cut stainless steel with a black powder coat finish
- Proprietary lightweight designs save weight compared to the bulky stock fender or other aftermarket tail tidy options
- Cleans up the aesthetics of the entire tail section, providing a sleek and race-inspired look compared to the large, overhanging OEM fender and license plate holder
- Low Mount requires small modification to stock component for mounting
- Made in the USA
NON U.S. BUYERS: Our standard bracket is designed for U.S. plates and fits a hole spacing of 5 to 6.1 inches with 5mm hardware, while the adjustable bracket fits a hole spacing of 5.2 to 6.29 inches with 5mm hardware. It is your responsibility to verify fitment before making your purchase.
Please note this item is not DOT approved and may not comply with the laws and regulations in your area. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.