ASV C5 Sport Brake & Clutch Levers for Ducati [BRC550, CRC550] (Must Check Fitment Chart)
All ASV Levers feature a CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum construction with a unique design that allows the lever to pivot forward and out of harm's way in the event of a crash or tip-over. Unlike other levers on the market, ASV levers spring back instantly after pivoting, diminishing the need for you to physically return the lever to its original position. This design is not only a convenience but also enhances safety. For example, if an unforeseen object were to make contact with your control levers while in traffic or at the track, there would be no need to scramble to reposition them.
The lever’s pivoting point features a pair of high quality chromoly steel, ABEC-rated precision sealed bearings. These bearings are manufactured with tolerances down to ten thousandths of a millimeter for years of smooth operation and absolutely zero play. The high-tensile, chrome silicon cantilever spring returns the lever back to its original position in a blink of an eye, and is rated for over 100,000 rotation cycles without losing any tension. Every ASV lever features a CNC machined adjustable setscrew with four inches of adjustment to accommodate different size hands and to compensate for clutch fade. A specially designed acorn-style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is positioned out of harm's way.
Guaranteed Not To Break
ASV offers the best guarantee in the industry. All ASV levers include a guarantee against breakage. That's right, if you break your ASV lever, ASV will replace it! See ASV's website for full details.
- Unbreakable pivot design
- CNC 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Adjustable setscrew
- Aerospace-grade and chromoly stainless steel fasteners
- Chromoly steel precision sealed bearings
- Chrome silicon cantilever springs
- Stainless steel pivot and bushing
- Matte anodized finish
- Laser engraved logos
- Rebuildable and serviceable without the need for special tools
- 749 S / R '03-'06
- 848 / EVO '08-'13
- 899 / 959 Panigale '13-'21
- 999 / S / R '03-'06
- 1098 / 1198 S / R '07-'12
- 1199 / 1299 PanigaleR / Superleggera '12-'21
- Diavel / Xdiavel S / Dark / Carbon / Strada '11-'21
- Hypermotard 950 / 1100 S EVO / SP '08-'19
- Monster S4R / S4RS '06-'08
- Monster 1100 / 1200 M1100 / S / R / EVO '09-'21
- Multistrada 1200 S / S Tour / S Pikes P / GT '10-'21
- Panigale V2 / V4 S / R / SP '18-'21
- Street Fighter / S / 848 '09-'15
- Street Fighter V4 / S '20-'21
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.