TST Industries Adjustable Fender Eliminator For '15- KTM RC 390
- Allows you to remove your bulky KTM fender (the piece that holds your license plate)
- Low profile, minimalistic aesthetic design
- Cleans up the undertail section of your RC390
- Can be installed alone or used with TST RC390 closeout
- Adjustable license plate angle
- High quality, CNC machined aluminum construction
- Black, long lasting anodized finish
- Optional kit allows you to remount your KTM turn signals
One of the most common aftermarket upgrades for the RC390 is to remove the big, ugly stock fender from the rear of the bike. This adjustable fender eliminator kits by TST Industries is one of the most advanced, highest quality units available today. We call this an adjustable fender eliminator because it allows you to rotate the license plate forward and back, meaning you can set the angle you want, not a predetermined one that we thought looked decent. All of the main components of this kit are manufactured from CNC machined billet aluminum right here in Florida. Then they're anodized black for a great looking, long lasting finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.