MRA Racing Windscreen 2014-2016 Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09
The MRA Motorcycle Windshield NRM Racing Screen is specially made for your Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09. This high quality windshield is designed to perform like a sport screen but has the looks of a race screen. The Double Bubble style will enhance the aerodynamics, high-speed stability, and aesthetics of your motorcycle. The profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you, resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
This windshield is a perfect fit with the included mounting kit.
Take your riding to the next level with this MRA Motorcycle Racing Screen windshield on your Yamaha FZ-09 or MT-09.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable but in the event that it breaks, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications—that's right, a secret formula
What's in the box:
- MRA NRM Racing Screen for Yamaha FZ-09 & MT-09
- Installation instructions
What is an optical focal point?
We all know that one kid who would burn ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Now imagine the magnifying glass is your windscreen and your motorcycle instrument cluster is an ant. Ouch, right?
An optical focal point is the point at which light passing through a windshield would converge on--and begin to damage--your motorcycle... unless you're using an MRA windshield! MRA uses CAD technology and testing to ensure every screen is completely free of optical imperfections and focal points. Be careful when shopping for windscreens. Read the fine print and disclaimers to make sure your motorcycle isn't at risk or simply go with the superior choice and install an MRA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.