SW-Motech Frame Sliders '17-'19 Kawasaki Z900
The SW-MOTECH frame sliders for Kawasaki Z900 safeguard the frame, engine and fairings in the event of a tip over or slide. Impact absorbing and abrasion resistant PA6 nylon pucks are the first point of contact to prevent vulnerable components from impacting the road. These protective frame sliders are one of the wisest investments you can make, especially when consider the relatively low cost compared to repair or replacement of expensive OEM components. Strong support is achieved by utilizing existing mounting locations with extended hardware so permanent modifications are not required. Properly protect your Z900 with a set of German designed and engineered frame sliders from SW-MOTECH!
- Impact absorbing & abrasion resistant PA6 nylon sliders
- CNC machined design enhances aesthetics and fitment
- Provides protection for the frame, engine & fairing in a fall or slide
- Designed to be the first point of impact keeping vital components off of the pavement
- Utilizes the strongest section of the frame for mounting (motor mounts)
- Mounting brackets position the frame slider just below the fairing
- No drilling, cutting or any other permanent modifications required
- Designed & engineered in Germany
What's in the box:
- SW-MOTECH Frame slider kit
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.