Galfer Standard Floating Wave Rotor Front Brake Disc 2018+ Kawasaki Ninja 400
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave® rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved. Seamlessly replaces the stock rotor. Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed! Precision made in our Galfer factory in Spain.
Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
Galfer Standard Floating Wave Roter [Street / Track / Race]
- Designed for both street and track use.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel brake rotor.
- Full Floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel
- Seamlessly replaces stock brake rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque.
- Rear Floating Wave® Rotors offered for limited applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.