Flash Tune Date-Link ECU Flashing Kit 2017 Honda CBR1000RRSKU:
Flash Tune Date-Link ECU Flashing Kit 2017 Honda CBR1000RR
Flash Tune Data-Link (Bike side) ECU Flashing Kits for the 2017 CBR1000rr : Your bike already has a standalone ECU and now you can get the tools to program it! There is no longer any need to send away your ECU! Note: Bike side and the separate listing bench tuning kit do the same thing but, the bike side kit mounts a small harness to the bike permanently to access tuning. Bench kits tune by removing the ECU from the bike and connecting it to a computer Scroll down for in depth kit information.
- Remove ECU Restrictions
- High Load Fuel Maps
- Low Load (cruising) Fuel Maps and Bias Mapping
- Cylinder Specific Ignition Timing by Gear
- Throttle by Wire Adjustments
- See screen shot for list of current features
- FTdata Link ECU Interface USB Cable
- Bike-side programming harness to permanently install on your bike
- FT ECU License to allow unlimited flashes for a single ecu
We believe everyone deserves the same tuning technology that until now was reserved for factory riders. With the FTEcu software you can remove the restrictions that the factory must put in place to meet strict street vehicle guidelines. By flashing your ECU you are able to tune your bike without interfering with critical correction factors resulting in smoother power gains than ever before possible.This product is for RACE USE ONLY! The included software will automatically update as new features are added!
We Also Recommend
Flash Tune Date-Link ECU Flashing Kit '14-'18 Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07, '18- R3