Arai Vector 2 Stripe HelmetSKU: -01
Arai Vector 2 Stripe Helmet
- * Complex Laminate Construction (clc) shell technology achieves a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package
- * Dual pivot chin vent allows increased airflow to the face or face shield to aid defogging
- * Outward flaring hyper ridge creates larger opening for easier on-off while adding to the shells strength and lowering the center of gravity for better balance
- * Advanced ventilation creates a flow through system with a total of eight vent.
- * Top vent controls designed to be used with gloves and have three settings each
- * Organic shell shape created to conform more closely to the human head, making it look better and flow better in the wind
- * Cheek pad design allows for easy removal for cleaning and replacement
- * EPS liner comprised of several densities molded together into a single piece
- * LRS shield removal allows for tool less removal and replacement of face shields
- * 5mm peel away cheek pad layer first introduced on the RX-Q comes standard on the Vector 2.
- * Gives you the option of a thinner cheek pad set for a custom fit without having to purchase additional cheek pads
- * Expanding on the 5mm peel-away cheek pads, the Arai Vector 2 is the first Arai model to offer 5mm peel away temple pads as well
- * Meets or exceeds Snell + D.O.T. standards.