Yoshimura RS-12 Stainless Full Exhaust '20-'22 Yamaha Tenere 700
One of the hottest adventure bikes that has come to market in the last few years is the 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700. This bike is so ripe for performance mods!
Our R&D team is very familiar with the 689cc parallel twin engine and their main goal was to get as much performance as possible from the T7. We called on our new RS-12 ADV Race Series full system that has been specifically designed for off-road performance. It carries more power through the entire power spectrum, looks insane and it sounds like a beast! We were able to boost up the power and torque on the new Yamaha by 5.4% peak HP and bumped up the peak torque by a very nice 3.2%, numbers that will provide even more off-road fun as well on the race course with the T7. We even saved 6.3 pounds compared to the stock system!
A sibling of our RS-12 Motocross systems, the RS-12 ADV keeps the same styling as its sibling with PTF (Precision Taper Fit) sound inserts and an aggressively styled matte carbon fiber end cap. It also boasts our exclusive Works Finish with laser cut and etched logo stainless heal guard.
Yoshimura RS-12ADV is proudly designed, developed and manufactured in Chino, CA.
- Stock system: 18.5 Lbs. VS. Yoshimura RS-12 ADV full system: 12.2 Lbs.
RS-12 ADV features:
- Engineered for the demands of the off-road world.
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume to help manage sound, add performance, weight reduction and provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap and stainless laser etched custom heal guard with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- New RS-12 end cap design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters.
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.